New or enhanced services

Has anyone been able to develop a new service based upon a technology canopy gives you? This question probably applies more to single practitioners such as myself.

Tim,
Unsure if Canopy’s technology can develop a new service for a practitioner. However, if someone is looking to break into the “Tax Debt Resolution” arena, I believe this is the software to have (I may be a little bias!). Keep in mind, the purpose of Canopy is to save practitioners time because that is what tax pro’s are selling…their time! If you can take a process that would normally last 8 hours and change it to 3, that gives you more time to obtain new clients, develop new services, or even spend it relaxing.

Hopefully, some other members of the community will jump in and share their thoughts!

Thanks,
Jeff

Tim,

Canopy Tax allowed me to take my practice to the next level. I am attaching an article that Canopy’s @Brandon_Jones wrote on me last year.

Keith Jones, CPA joins us to discuss how Canopy is the perfect software solution for making his expanding practice run more smoothly.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Keith