If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Time Entry Reports and Export

BNguyenBNguyen Posts: 8 ✭✭

Is there a way to review all time entries by personnel by client by task? Or export this data to Excel so we can import it into our payroll system and/or create custom reports for our firm?

0 votes

In Development · Last Updated

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Hello @BNguyen,

Time entries can be exported into an excel sheet and You can filter time entries by contact, date, duration, team member, service item, rate, etc.

When on the time entries dashboard we would want to click on the 3 dots never to "add time entry" in the top right-hand corner. The first option would be "export CSV" which can be converted into an excel file.

• BNguyenBNguyen Posts: 8 ✭✭

So just to make sure I understand - when I go to Billing -> Time Entries, right now I can only see my own time entries. How do I see my team members' entries?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

There should be an "assigned to" column that you would be able to filter in order to see all of the team members time entries. If you don't have this column you may want to reach out to our support team in order to troubleshoot.