If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Client Intake Form

K_Mannes
K_Mannes Posts: 3

It would be great to have a client intake form. It would essentially have act as a client organizer for the contact information that is needed to set up a new contact in Canopy, but rather than having an admin person type in the clients information, the intake form would directly populate information in the appropriate fields for someone to briefly review.

4 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• Erin G
    Erin G Posts: 83 admin

Hi @K_Mannes, thank you for your suggestion. We are rolling out a fillable PDF functionality very soon here - I hope that will help bridge the gap in this scenario. Since client intake and onboarding looks different firm to firm, I don't think that we would create a generic form unless the ideation received roaring feedback.

• Joelle_T
    Joelle_T Posts: 12 ✭✭✭

Fillable pdf's would be great, but it would not solve the issue in the original post. Customizable organizers/intake forms and the ability to use short codes for CRM fields would solve this

@Erin G said:
    Hi @K_Mannes, thank you for your suggestion. We are rolling out a fillable PDF functionality very soon here - I hope that will help bridge the gap in this scenario. Since client intake and onboarding looks different firm to firm, I don't think that we would create a generic form unless the ideation received roaring feedback.