If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Staff access to budgets?

Txn4Real
Txn4Real Posts: 2
edited March 15 in Recent Release Feedback

I want STAFF to be able to see the budget associated with their tasks and productivity, but I don't see a way to make that happen. None of the STAFF positions seem to have that option and I don't want to make them all ADMIN. Am I overlooking something?

Comments

• Erin G
    Erin G Posts: 20 admin

Hi there, when you talk budget, are you referring to the productivity dashboard permissions within the app? If that's the case, it's likely a product tier issue. If you're operating within our freemium or standard plan, custom roles are not available to assign. This is an adjustable feature within our Professional plan. Please let me know if I missed the mark here and can provide further clarity.