If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

mark a file/document complete

janaptax
janaptax Posts: 8 ✭✭

The ability to check items off when entered on a return is a great feature, but I have to open every file to see if it's complete when the client uploads something new. Is there a way to put a check mark on the file icon itself so we know it's been entered on the tax return without opening the document?

3 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• TaxDiva
    TaxDiva Posts: 103 ✭✭✭✭

YES!!! I requested something similar a while back. I love this request. My coworkers would love to see this,

• janaptax
    janaptax Posts: 8 ✭✭

YES! I just left a similar comment/suggestion. Annoyingly time wasting to have to open each doc to see the tick marks. Also, can't the tick mark remain active when moving between documents. I'm having to click on the check mark everytime I move to a new document.

• YES...please...to be completely paperless we need a way to note on a document a status...for example...input, reveiwed, not required....That will really help make tax return preparation much more efficient. Please Please add to the list of features to work on.