If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Printing Ability - Contact Lists and sub groups, client pages and other sections

Corey_ATSFL
Corey_ATSFL Posts: 8 ✭✭

It would nice to have a printer friendly way to print contact list and subgroups of contacts. Often we need a paper copy of client lists to check off for different projects. Also to have the ability to print individual sections of Canopy like the about section of their profile so when they come in we can have a quick way for them to review their personal info and let us know of any changes needed in address, phone, etc. since their last visit. There should be print options on every page honestly. Sure we can print the screen but it isn't a printer-friendly option. It's off-center and cuts off the screen at vital parts.

2 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• brielle_ptaxes
    brielle_ptaxes Chief Helper Posts: 111 ✭✭✭✭
    i constantly am exporting to Excel for this; honestly i prefer Excel so that i can format the text and size; but i would like to at least save export settings or have print settings for creating these check lists (by Tag)