If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Log a Call/Text/Visit

Not all of our client communication is email.

I'd like to be able to log client or prospect communication, add the result of that contact (connected, left message, etc) and set a reminder task for calling back after a certain time. This is a standard feature in most CRM systems.

1 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• JohnThrives
    JohnThrives Posts: 177 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to integrate with the phone service providers to extract the data automatically and match it with existing data in Canopy
  • brielle_ptaxes
    brielle_ptaxes Chief Helper Posts: 111 ✭✭✭✭
    i log a lot of our client communications in the notes section but it is not consistently formated, occasionally forget to include details like what time i called, cant notify the account owner that i spoke to them. not everybody does it in the notes, so it is also in a task. it would certainly be nice if i could also schedule a reminder to follow up.