If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Engagement Letter with Reoccuring payment letter set up

hopeful
hopeful Posts: 11 ✭✭✭

I would like to create an engagement letter for tax, bookkeeping or accounting services with reoccurring payment already built in. Engagement letter would be signed and the customer is required to give credit card or ach to bill either on a reoccurring basis or at end of project or tax prep. Also ability to get deposit. I currently use Practice Ignition for this but it would be amazing to have all in one software. Or at least have Practice Ignition integrate with Canopy.

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Ariel
    Ariel Posts: 11 ✭✭

This is great! We would benefit from this connection of elements too. Another similar idea to go about the same purpose would be the ability to set up a Task Template to include reoccurring billing, client request,engagement letter, account set up all in one "on-boarding" task. and of course this would have the ability to set "relative date" on assignment.

The dream: When a new client joins>assign on-boarding task list > send engagement according to level of service agreed> sign> set up billing>complete on-boarding! Then let the good work begin.

123 Posts: 18 ✭✭

This would be great!
    I'm currently using Practice Ignition for that. I now collect payments through 3 different systems...

• Kbersh
    Kbersh Posts: 10 ✭✭

I too would very much love to see this implemented. +1