If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Integrated Calendar

Mr_SALTyMr_SALTy Posts: 7 ✭✭

Hi there,

I would love for clients to be able to schedule appointments via the Client Dashboard and for that to route to the time sheet as well.

3 votes

Idea Submitted to Product Team · Last Updated

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Good morning!

That is a great time-saving suggestion. I will go ahead and send this through to our product team.

Thank you for your submission!

• Wsinbad1Wsinbad1 Posts: 1

This is a similar idea to what I have been thinking this tax season. If I could go into my calendar and set dates and times that I had open appointment and then clients could log into their portals and choose one of those open appointments to schedule it would save a ton of time on phone calls trying to schedule appointments.

• jeffrey.mcnealjeffrey.mcneal Posts: 174 admin

@Mr_SALTy @Wsinbad1 We have something like that on our roadmap (scheduler). We will be releasing a "client-facing appointment scheduler" (kind of like Calendly) later this year.

• JGTaxProJGTaxPro Posts: 15

Hopefully less like Calendly and more like Acuity Scheduling. In fact just use the API for Acuity and tie it in with Canopy.

• pbtaxpbtax Posts: 9 ✭✭

We currently use Calendly and like it but would LOVE to have it all integrated into Canopy!

Just FYI, we require a $50 deposit at time of scheduling, need to be able to customize the confirmation emails as well as any auto-reminder emails, and have text reminders. We would need all of these options to switch to Canopy scheduling.

• JGTaxProJGTaxPro Posts: 15

Revisiting this idea and now more than ever we need a more integrated scheduler in Canopy. I recently implemented and Zapier to tie in Acuity Scheduling and Canopy which is working quite well but now it's another "thing" I have to add and manage in my tech stack. An integrated scheduling system 'a la' Acuity Scheduling or Calendly would be a welcomed improvement.