If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Apple WWDC20

JohnThrivesJohnThrives Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
Today, Apple announced iOS 14 Widgets. Therefore, I want the ability to convert any Canopy module into a iOS widget specifically the Canopy Task module.

I want the source code to Canopy Tax iOS application so I can port it to the MacOS Catalina and/or MacOS Big Sur platform via Mac Catalyst to resolve the split view screen issue as well as begin incorporating the text recognition engine.

Apple announced App Clips in which they claim to handle tasks faster. Therefore, I would like to utilize this feature for new users on the Canopy platform.

Apple announced the iPadOS 14 Scribble feature to write with the Apple Pencil in any text field. So make sure Canopy on the iPadOS 14 platform is fully compatible with this feature as I am planning to trash my computer mouse and keyboard.

Apple overhauled SiRi for both iPadOS and iOS 14. Therefore, I need the ability to tell SiRi to do things on my behalf on the Canopy platform such as "Hey Siri, Create a New Contact in Canopy!"

Apple announced Facial Recognition. Therefore, I would like to use Canopy on iOS 14 to recognize my client's face and automatically open that client's dashboard because the Canopy search function is currently laggy and slow.

Apple announced "Upgrade to Sign in with Apple". Therefore, I need the ability to upgrade my login credentials to the Apple login platform.
Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated