If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Generic List of IMPORTANT WEBSITES, PHONE NO., etc. Accessible By All The Team Members

APEXHOSPITALITYAPEXHOSPITALITY Posts: 46 ✭✭

It will be good to have a place on the portal where we can save IMPORTANT WEBSITE LINKS ** (just like the current tool **LINKS) and PHONE NO. (example: IRS, Local State, County, City office/services) with a data field where we can add a note/instruction for when and how to use that item.
EXAMPLE: Yesterday I called the IRS and was not sure which option to pick from their auto-attendant messages for my particular question. After 30 minutes on a recording when the agent answered my call, he told me to use a different option for my question so I had to start the entire process again and was able to talk to someone after 45 additional minutes on hold.
If we had an option like what I am requesting, we can add all such instructions and it could save lots of time for me and my team members in the future.

Tagged:
1 votes

New Idea · Last Updated