Requesting Return Transcript for 941/940's

How do you request Return Transcripts for 941/940's that doesn't cost $50 per return.

We have a POA for a client and can access the Account Transcript but that only shows the payments made by the client and any IRS actions. We need the Return Transcript to see more than just a return was filed...we need gross wages, withholding, and SS/Medicare information.

Form 4506 will work but we are looking at $50 per quarter. Was trying to find a way around that.

Form 4506-T or EZ will not work...the 941/940 is not a listed as a return they can process.

Thanks in advance for any tips/help.

Sign In or Register to comment.