If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Organizing your task by type of work, to work on them at the same time

John_DamousJohn_Damous Transforming problems into 3D solutionsPosts: 106 ✭✭✭✭
Having a schedule of similar work is reducing the amount of time spent to a job.

How about adding tags to a task to identify all similar jobs, to work on all of them at one time?

Example.
-Let say i need to call the IRS to check on refund status or about a notice received by my client, I would tag "CALL IRS" will take care of them with one phone call to the IRS.
- Another example, If i need to review some letters my client received from the IRS, i would create a task for each client and then tag "review letter" to review all of the letters.
- another one, if you want to work on some type of tax returns, but only the simple ones. I will create a task for each job and then tag "1040 SIMPLE", and i will then work on all of these returns at the same time.

What i did alternative, I created a new contact named "CALL IRS" and added this contact to all tasks where i need to call up the IRS, and i will look on that contact to look up all related tasks to call the IRS. Its a workaround but it can also mess up.

Please give you vote and let this keep going. Thanks
Tagged:
1 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments