If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

You can now add up to 25 emails and phone numbers to a contact in Canopy

Also, you can now get to the contact edit view from the drop-down arrow by the contacts name.

Comments

• APEXHOSPITALITYAPEXHOSPITALITY Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious whether this many emails or phone numbers are necessary for contact and how does it help us?

• JohnThrivesJohnThrives Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess it's useful if you have a Fortune 500 client with a large volume of emails and phone numbers.
  • John_DamousJohn_Damous Transforming problems into 3D solutions Posts: 107 ✭✭✭✭
    We can try to figure out the purpose of this feature. But as @JohnThrives example, it will then need to add a field where to store the contact persons name for that email and phone number. There is no benefit of having a bunch of emails and numbers without knowing their names...
  • legio1221legio1221 Posts: 17 ✭✭

I appreciate this feature for those clients that have a number of emails! @John_Damous has a point too; we should be able to create min-contacts within clients (e.g. ABC Corp has 4 points of contact that have their own extension/number and email).

• TaxDivaTaxDiva Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

How about us having more than one email that filters through canopy. There are only five of us in my office but I'm in charge of filtering the emails. My boss has two. Since Canopy doesn't have icloud intergration (for email or calendar we needed to create my boss a gmail account now trying to separate his personal & business. I am only able to sync one of his accounts (the gmail) to canopy & during this busy time we aren't able to get the emails through Canopy. So I have to get out of what I'm doing open his other email to check. It would be nice that it would be in canopy.

• JohnThrivesJohnThrives Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭
    You are lucky you are able to use the email/calendar sync feature. I am not able to get it working at all due to compatibility issues with GoDaddy's Microsoft Office 365 services.