If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

July 1 at 11:00 am (MST)- CANOPY FIRST LOOK PRODUCT RELEASES!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
edited June 17 in GENERAL DISCUSSION

Canopy First Look is an exciting, customer-focused webinar designed to give our users an inside look at Canopy’s latest features as well as sneak peeks of the future-state Canopy’s team is building. Register at the following link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1088655457509846284?source=Social+Media

Comments

• JohnThrivesJohnThrives Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the sneak peeks!
  • JohnThrivesJohnThrives Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Canopy Second Look Product Releases.
  • brielle_ptaxesbrielle_ptaxes Chief Helper Posts: 85 ✭✭✭✭
    The First look was very exciting!
    TIME: i am curious on thoughts how we all expect to get our team in the habit to start tracking time? i am very curious to see how long we spend waiting on a client versus actively working on a task. this would be very valuable as a team leader but it definitely requires buy-in. (i really want to see thoughts on this)
    - we will also need to be able to "Pause" a task, and what if i am working on multiple clients at the same time?
    seriously i do this- probably 4 at a time, i feel like clicking back and forth would be crazy.

PRODUCTIVITY/PROJECTS: i would love to be able to filter by team member- what are my projects? what is the productivity of Resolution team, Payroll, Bookkeeping, ect i am happy to hear that this is on the list.

LETTERS: Merge fields=this really makes the NOTICES work, we can finally create a workflow that works! YAY thank you guys!

TASK TEMPLATES: These are wonderful! i see that you ripped off my bookkeeping and payroll templates- lovely!