If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

BILLING - Payment Settings: REPEATING BANKING INFORMATION

APEXHOSPITALITYAPEXHOSPITALITY Posts: 46 ✭✭

When we set up billing/payment information in Payment Settings: module All the data needed for this module (i.e. Routing No., Bank Acc. No., etc.) are already saved in the profile of the client's business.
Why can we pick with a one-click from the dropdown menu instead of keying all of them manually again?
Note: We added our client's banking information as custom fields under the SETTINGS option.

It will be good to share some of the generic information like EIN, address, bank information, etc. of each of our clients with our clients on their Client portal. By doing this, we can make CANOPYTAX more appealing to our clients.

If someone from the development team wants to reach out to me so that I can explain this in detail, please do so by calling me at 863-287-3222 or email me at [email protected]

Tagged:
0 votes

New Idea · Last Updated