If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Rebilling clients

JoanPJoanP Posts: 1

How do you send out monthly bills/statements to clients that is fast and efficient. I don't want to have to pull up every client, I just want to see what's outstanding and just select and out they go. Also, I would like Canopy to record that another invoice has been mailed.

3 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

To see all clients that have outstanding balances, that can be done by running a report in the billing tab. The option to run Aged Receivables summary and detail is available.

Those statements would need to be generated for each client at a time and would from the beginning of time showing all invoices paid and unpaid. That can be done through the billing tab> Statements> Search clients name.

Recording the invoice as ‘Mailed’ would be a feature request that we can submit for you. :-)

• brielle_ptaxesbrielle_ptaxes Posts: 51 mod

@[Deleted User] said
    Recording the invoice as ‘Mailed’ would be a feature request that we can submit for you. :-)

definitely need to be able to do this!