If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

LOCATION OF A NEW PREVIOUSLY CREATED FOLDER TEMPLATE (a set of folders and sub-folder)

APEXHOSPITALITYAPEXHOSPITALITY Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

Every time I add a set of folders (TEMPLATE of folders and subfolders) as a sub-folder, irrespective of which sub-folder I am in, the SET OF TEMPLATE FOLDERS/SUB-FOLDERS ALWAYS APPEAR IN THE ROOT FOLDER.
Example:
Main Folder name: ABC
Sub Folder name: LMN
Previously created set of folders and subfolders: XYZ
ACTION: While actually in a subfolder LMN, if I click on an icon for ADD FOLDER TEMPLATES, the selected folder template appears in the ABC folder instead of under LMN as its subfolder.

Answers

• brielle_ptaxesbrielle_ptaxes Chief Helper Posts: 95 ✭✭✭✭
    @APEXHOSPITALITY have you tried zipping up the folders and adding them from your computer?
    i haven't actually tried adding a template to an existing folder structure but i can "see" where i would potentially need to do this. perhaps we need to move this discussion to ideation?