If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

SHOW COUNT OF ITEMS PICKED/HIGHLIGHTED; MAKE THE BACKGROUD COLOR OF PICKED ITEM A BIT DARKER.

APEXHOSPITALITYAPEXHOSPITALITY Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

When we pick any files or folder;
(a) The color of the highlighted items barely changes the background color. A darker color for picked up items may help.
(b) It is difficult to know how many items were picked/highlighted as there is no count of it. A status bar to show a number will be helpful.
(c) By default, it the page should show how many items are there on the page at one specific location.

Tagged:
2 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• brielle_ptaxesbrielle_ptaxes Chief Helper Posts: 95 ✭✭✭✭

@APEXHOSPITALITY regarding (a)-i would take a look at your screen display settings. each monitor is different and sometimes your monitor will prevent you from seeing the highlighted folders. i chose to keep my screen on a bluelight filter to prevent eye strain and have discovered that the highlighting is a blue-ish color- making it very difficult to see. so i changed the contrast setting to help make it more visible.
    (b) the hover does tell you a number?
    (c) can you be more specific in what you mean by this? do you want to know how many items are in a folder? how would that information help you?