If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Various File Types and Password Protected Files

JohnThrivesJohnThrives Posts: 62 ✭✭✭

I noticed Canopy struggles to open certain types of *.PDF file formats. However, when opened natively in the browser such as Chrome it works. Therefore, I need the ability for Canopy to recognize it is unable to open certain file formats and open it in the appropriate viewer. Another example is *.numbers Apple file format, where it can open on Canopy iOS mobile application but not on Canopy MacOS application via Chrome. Therefore, I need Canopy to redirect the *.numbers file to the appropriate viewer automatically to make it viewable without user input or delays. Same thing for *.HEIC file format that has become increasingly popular on the new iPhones. Lastly, I need the ability for Canopy to recognize a file is password protected and alert the user to unlock it.

Tagged:
1 votes

New Idea · Last Updated