If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Home Page

mdco78mdco78 Posts: 3

Home page gives a breakdown of tasks overdue, due this week, due in the future etc. These are in blue. It would be nice to have a hyperlink to view those tasks that grouped.

0 votes

Idea Submitted to Product Team · Last Updated

Comments

• jeffrey.mcnealjeffrey.mcneal Posts: 174 admin

@mdco78 I've shared your recommendation with the product manager.

• JGTaxProJGTaxPro Posts: 15

I second this request. I would expect hovering over the chart or clicking on any of the columns on the chart would display the details below the chart at a minimum.

• JGTaxProJGTaxPro Posts: 15

On my homepage dashboard there are several blue columns and a couple of yellow columns. I have to 'hunt' in Canopy to see what these overdue items are. It also doesn't specify what is overdue. It could be a task, engagement, client task. I just don't know and have to go research what is overdue by a process of elimination. Additionally, the area below the chart says "You're on fire. You've completed all assigned tasks." This of course may be true but is confusing since there's a chart right above stating things are overdue. Please fix this is or enhance the feature.