If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Create Custom Forms/Surveys

It would be amazing to be able to create our own surveys for clients. We use Canopy for our bookkeeping practice, not taxes so the tax organizer is cool, but not really helpful for us. But I feel like this feature would also benefit tax practices!

We could use custom surveys for onboarding new clients to get all of their info such as business entity, address, phone, EIN, etc., or even sending out feedback surveys 1-2 times a year to see if our clients are happy or if there's something we can improve on.

18 votes

Idea Submitted to Product Team · Last Updated

Comments

• KleinmeyerKleinmeyer Posts: 2

I would be happy if we could do this as well. I get a lot of clients that start as payroll clients, then add other services later on. It will be nice if I could send them a Client Survey requesting the info I need to get their payroll service started, then an updated on in the future requesting the other info if they add on other services.

• ArielAriel Posts: 11

We actually can't really use the organizer right now unless we can make edits/customizations. PLEASE make it editable or simply customization with uploads? another thought is perhaps a collab with your partner at Typeform? o:)

• Alex_CurtisAlex_Curtis Posts: 3

This organizer product is worthless to me until it is customizable. Almost decreases the value of the overall product because of the liability that someone might inadvertently send it to a client thinking it is a good idea!