Create Custom Forms/Surveys

It would be amazing to be able to create our own surveys for clients. We use Canopy for our bookkeeping practice, not taxes so the tax organizer is cool, but not really helpful for us. But I feel like this feature would also benefit tax practices!

We could use custom surveys for onboarding new clients to get all of their info such as business entity, address, phone, EIN, etc., or even sending out feedback surveys 1-2 times a year to see if our clients are happy or if there's something we can improve on.

Comments

• AshCreekTaxAshCreekTax Posts: 5

In addition, it it would be so helpful to be able to create a survey and then deploy it to a filtered list of contacts.

I have tax clients and legal clients, so a basic onboarding survey could go in every portal, and then annual tax organizer just in the tax portals, and an estate planning survey in the estate planning portals.

• Joelle_TJoelle_T Posts: 6

I agree! I love the new organizer feature, but it would be very helpful to 1) be able to add our own questions to the survey and 2) be able to create our own client surveys from scratch. Right now, for clients who need more detailed organizers, client intake and due diligence questionnaires, and other information requests, we have to upload a pdf and send to the client who has to download the pdf to his/computer, fill it out, save it and then upload it back to the portal. Either allowing fillable forms to save within the program or allowing us to create forms/questionnaire/surveys like the current organizer survey would be a huge help!