If you have a recommendation for Canopy, please create that discussion in the Ideation category. We will be able to give better feedback with status changes and comments regarding the decisions made. It will also allow individuals to actually "upvote" the ideas they like.

Maintain "load more contacts" status within a session

I'm working on my client list - adding tags, cleaning up. Every time I click on a client, make my changes, then click my browser's back button to get back to the client list, the list has gone back to the first 50 or so clients in the list. I am only on the "B's" and this is going to take forever by the time I get to the "M's".

1 votes

New Idea · Last Updated

Comments

• jeffrey.mcnealjeffrey.mcneal Posts: 227 admin

@GinaTallman I asked out support team for any insight. This is the response: "She can try setting filters to narrow down the contact list (filtering for all contacts with names starting with "B" for example), but there isn't currently a way to "save" her spot in the contact list when she goes to make the edits. There is a feature request submitted to product development for this. Her best bet would be to right-click and open in a new tab to edit the contact while keeping her original spot in the contact list."